"No public Twitter messages." — purevpn
Using a VPN on a mobile device is easy and allows you to safely securely access the Internet from and location. VPN services are configurable on all mobile devices including iPhone 5. VPN configuration for iPhone 5 is quite easy. Some individuals might just as well think that it would need specialized know-how but it is not so at all. Actually, one can set up VPN on his system easily by following easy-to-follow guidelines.
Configuring VPN on your iPhone 5 has numerous benefits. A VPN can help you to remain anonymous and helps you stay safe from data snooping and important personal information theft. By configuring VPN on iPhone 5 it actually creats an encrypted virtual tunnel that allows all your in and out data travel safely through it. This encrypted tunnel prevents any third party from accessing your information.
Benefits of VPN on iPhone 5
It is quite relevant here to discuss a bit about How a VPN benefits you before we go on to discuss how VPN is configured on your iPhone 5. VPN is regarded as the best security measure for internet surfers, such strict protection is assured by a VPN because it joins your system through an encrypted tunnel to a remote server hosted usually located in another locations. No unencrypted information can get into the tunnel in any manner. Consequently, your information and overall privacy is irrespective of the place from where you access internet on your iPhone 5. Apart from using tunneling technology, customers are allocated a new IP address that allows you to look through online securely without getting nervous about your location being tracked.
Key Advantages of Using a VPN
- VPN make it possible for you to penetrate firewalls with your iPhone 5,this can enable you to access geo-restricted websites like Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Facebook and Twitter etc. easily from any part of the world.
- Using a VPN can allow you to browse the web from work or school without showing your IP address.
- It prevent malicious hackers, ISPs and other third parties to monitor on your activities.
- It allows you to access sites hosted in foreign countries faster than you could normally from your region.
- Use VPN security on any type of network, including:
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Cellular Networks
- Private wired networks
- VPN’s work on almost any type of internet connection (broadband, wifi, 3G, etc.)
How to Setup VPN on iPhone 5
You can also download & install an easy simple, one click iPhone VPN App. This iPhone VPN App lets you connect by simply putting in your user and password. PureVPN iPhone VPN client also offers you the freedom to choose the server location of your choice based on your intended use for the VPN application.
Now let’s get back to the point from where we started. In terms of steps, it is like configuring VPN on any other device. Follow the instruction given below to set up VPN on your device:
Illustrated below is the comprehensive step-by-step guide to make you aware on how to setup VPN on iPhone 5.
1. Go to the iPhone Settings icon
2. Select General.
3. Now select Network
4. Once you have selected Network, select VPN
5. Select Add VPN Configuration and provide all the relevant details to set up your VPN connection.
6. In this field you will select PPTP. This is the most commonly used VPN in iPhone though L2TP is also used. Setting up L2TP is also same as PPTP except it has got one additional feature requiring a shared key provided by your VPN provider. Add VPN Configuration to go ahead with the further steps of setting up VPN for iPhone 5.
7. In this step, you just need to add your VPN configuration as provided by your VPN provider.
8. In the Description field, you have the choice to select a Name for your VPN Connection. It can be any Name you choose to use like PureVPN.com
9. As for selecting the Server name, it is mandatory to choose the one provided by your VPN service provider. It might look like “connect.purevpn.com” but the actual server name will be different.
10. Like server name, details like Your Account Name and Password will also be provided by your VPN service provider.
11. After filling the previous three fields, you will need to turn your RSA Secure ID to Off.
12. Select your encryption level to Auto and turn “Send All Traffic” to “ON” to move further on VPN configuration for iPhone 5.
13. Now that you have provided configuration details. Save your settings and return to Home menu of your iPhone.
14. Now after pressing Settings, you will find VPN Slider Tab added to your settings just under the Wi-Fi Tab.
15. By turning it to ON. You are ready to browse internet using the protection of VPN using VPN for iPhone 5
Pure VPN – The Widely Preferred VPN Provider
PureVpn is known for its excellence of service when it comes to offering VPN services. Whether you need VPN for iPhone 5 or any other mobile device, we at PureVPN have got wide choice of VPN packages you can choose. On getting VPN connection from us, you are assured high-speed, uninterrupted and unrestricted access to internet. Our friendly and technical live support staff is always there 24/7/365 to solve your problems. So secure yourself while browsing through iPhone 5.
We know you work hard, and you deserve Generous Commission! Refer and Earn Lots of Money!
Click here to Signup Today!