If you enjoyed Plague Tale: Innocence, then you will enjoy Plague Tale: Requiem too. The game is set directly after the events of its critically acclaimed prequel and features elements of horror, stealth, action, etc.
The adventure-based shooting game needs a stable network connection to be enjoyed effectively. You can port forward Plague Tale: Requiem to achieve this. Here is your complete guide for Plague Tale: Requiem port forwarding:
Requirements – Port Forwarding Plague Tale: Requiem
Here is what you need for Plague Tale: Requiem server port forwarding:
- Installed application for Plague Tale: Requiem on your gaming system.
- Your gaming device’s IP.
- Your network router’s IP.
- You will also need the TCP and UDP ports for Plague Tale: Requiem server port forwarding.
Port forward Plague Tale: Requiem
Follow the provided instructions below after you have ensured that you have everything you need for port forwarding Plague Tale: Requiem:
- Open a web browser after turning on your computer.
- Enter your router’s IP address instead of your general URL.
- Enter your login information to access the router’s settings on the login screen.
- Once you have access to the router’s dashboard, locate the Port Forwarding tab.
- In the Port Forwarding window, enter the IP address of your system.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports for Plague Tale: Requiem port forwarding
- The Plague Tale: Requiem’s default TCP ports are 27015, and 27036.
- Additionally, the Plague Tale: Requiem default UDP ports are 27015, 27031-27036.
- Once you are done, click on Apply and restart your router.
- And that will be all! You can now host your Plague Tale: Requiem server to play with your friends. Just get them the hostname and the relevant port number i,e, hostname.domain.com:36449.
Open Ports with PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-on
Get rid of the complicated procedures and opt for a Port Forwarding add-on instead!
A Plague Tale: Requiem Ports Needed to Run
All you need to do is forward a few ports to enjoy A Plague Tale: Requiem without network interruptions. Here are the general A Plague Tale: Requiem TCP and UDP ports:
|A Plague Tale: Requiem (Steam)||TCP – 27015, 27036UDP – 27015, 27031-27036|
|A Plague Tale: Requiem (Playstation 5)||TCP – 3478-3480UDP – 3074, 3478-3479|
|A Plague Tale: Requiem (Xbox Series X)||TCP – 3074UDP – 88, 3074, 500, 3544, 4500|
|A Plague Tale: Requiem (Switch)||TCP – 6667, 28910, 12400, 29901, 29900, 29920UDP – 1-65535|
Quickly and Safely Open Ports Using PureVPN
Forwarding ports has never been easier
How to Open Ports behind CGNAT
If your ISP uses CGNAT to conserve network bandwidth, there isn’t much that can be done to forward ports quickly. The issue with CGNAT is that it permits ISPs to distribute the same IP address to several customers. The fact that our IP address is shared now makes port forwarding challenging.
You can still open ports behind CGNAT using one way. With a Port Forwarding add-on, you can easily get around these port forwarding restrictions.
Here are some additional details on how a Port Forwarding add-on can help you bypass CGNAT in a few clicks!
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
A secure way to open all ports
Port forwarding can be a handful to handle even if you have prior experience with it. In general, when your router’s interface is completely different, it can be more difficult to adjust precise instructions.
Additionally, your ISP or PC firewall may reject your request for port forwarding Plague Tale: Requiem due to some security concerns.
Even so, there is still a rather simple solution to all of these issues. All you need is a reliable Port Forwarding add-on to open ports securely. You may increase download speeds, create dependable connections, and engage in uninterrupted gaming in peace with only a few clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does A Plague Tale: Requiem need port forwarding?
For A Plague Tale: Requiem, you must forward ports because your router’s firewall blocks contact with external servers by default. The A Plague Tale: Requiem server will be able to send communications requests to your system after bypassing the network firewall.
Does port forwarding make gaming faster?
When it comes to increasing connection speeds for a better online gaming experience, port forwarding makes a significant difference. It enables servers to communicate directly to the system inside LAN and prevent any major network delays.