From basic computing to browsing to chatting to streaming, iPad Air has repeatedly proved its practicality for every task. So the obvious question now is why you should get a VPN for iPad Air when you are already able to do almost everything on your gadget?
The answer is restrictions, censorships, privacy, security, and anonymity!
Get the Best VPN for iPad Air!
It only takes a few minutes to get VPN up and running on your iPad Air. Advanced iPad Air VPN users can setup VPN manually on their iPad by following this simple guide. To install a VPN app on iPad Air, just follow these simple steps:
- Get a PureVPN subscription
- Download the PureVPN iPad app from App Store
- Since you have already subscribed, click “I have an account”
- Enter your login credentials to sign in. The login credentials are same as your login credentials for the client area at PureVPN website.
- The screen that comes up after you login is your dashboard. Select the server of your choice to access the content you want.
- Tap Connect to continue
- The next screen will ask you for your VPN credentials. These VPN credentials can be found in your client area at PureVPN website.
- After you login, your iPad Air will prompt you to download and install PureVPN – IKEv2 profile. Download and install the profile to proceed further.
- Downloading the IKEv2 profile allows PureVPN to run on auto mode. You can also choose the manual mode if you want to connect using specific protocols.
To go to the manual mode, you first need to disconnect your VPN connection. Disconnect your VPN connection and:
- Go to settings, and move the protocol toggle from automatic to manual.
- Select the protocol of your choice and the server to proceed further.
- Download and install the profile when your iPad Air prompts you.
- Enter VPN credentials to save the profile.
- You will now have to go to the setting of your iPad Air.
- Tap on General
- Tap on VPN
- Choose the profile you just downloaded and created
- Toggle VPN to “On”
- Enter your password
- Repeat the same process for other servers and protocols.
Manual Setup Guide
You can also configure PureVPN manually on your iPad Air. To do so, just follow these steps:
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap VPN
- Tap Add VPN Configuration
- All the information for the L2TP, PPTP, and IPSec protocols can be found here.
- Enter Description
- Enter the server address
- Enter your username
- Leave RSA SecurID to off
- Enter your Password
- Enter the secret
- Turn Send All traffic to ON
- Set Proxy to Off
With PureVPN, you can stream geo-restricted content like Netflix in a country where Netflix does not stream content, or streaming Game of Thrones with HBO Now in a country where HBO Now is not available.
In countries like China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc., you can easily overcome censorships imposed by the government on website like Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. For your privacy and security, PureVPN offers up to 256-bit of hi-tech encryption to make ensure that your data, identity and privacy are always protected
As far as being anonymous goes, PureVPN has more than 80,000 IPS from more than 500 servers in 120+ countries. Using our global network of servers, and tunneling your data transmission, you can easily go incognito with the best iPad VPN.