The Quick Packing List FOR EGYPT
So you have now found a cheap flight to Egypt. Now, the next thing you would need to do is to pack your luggage with all the essential items you need for your travel. The essential items mostly include apparel, occasion-specific pair of dresses, grooming kits, etc.
- First of all, you would need a backpack for your travel. It comes pretty handy because you can take an important part of your luggage with you all the time.
- If you are taking little extra items with you but don’t know how to stuff it into your luggage, get yourself a packing cube. It will help you pack your luggage in an organized manner, and you get to save a lot of space for other items.
- Keep in mind that you are packing your bag for a conservative country where you need to keep your shoulders, knees, and even the chest covered. So, dress smartly and decently in Egypt.
- When you are in Roman, do as Romans do. That said, packing a pair of scarf would be great when you are in Egypt. Moreover, you would get to feel a bit Egyptian like.
- You need to pack other essential items like deodorant, oral care items, sanitizer, makeup kit, and more.
- Furthermore, you would also need a universal travel adapter, power bank as well as your travel camera gear.