How to Connect to Edinburgh Airport WiFi (EDI)
Connecting to Edinburgh Airport WiFi is easy:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: Edinburgh Airport network
How to Connect to Edinburgh WiFi for Free?
Simply, connect to the “Edinburgh Airport network” via your WiFi settings and then open your browser. Try opening any page and you will be redirected to their login page. Fill the form and accept terms and conditions.
You can use Free WiFi for the next 2 hours per device, meaning if you have a laptop, tablet, and smartphone, you can use the same login for all these devices.
How to Connect to Edinburgh Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select Edinburgh Airport network from options to connect
How to Connect to Edinburgh Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap Edinburgh Airport network to connect
How to Connect to Edinburgh Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type Edinburgh Airport netwoork in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to Edinburgh Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for Edinburgh Airport network
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about Edinburgh Airport
- The Edinburgh Airport in the UK handles 14 million passengers annually
- The airport caters up to 38 airlines that cover up to 157 destinations
- The top international destinations include Amsterdam, Dublin, Paris CGD, etc
- The airport is being served by roughly 5,000 employees
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there any time limit for Edinburgh Airport Free WiFi?
Yes, Free Wifi lasts 2 hours per device, the good thing is that you can use the same login for multiple devices.
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at Edinburgh Airport?
Yes, you need to register, first connect to SSID then open any page on the browser, you will be redirected to the login page where you will submit your details.
Is there any paid WiFi at Edinburgh Airport?
No. they do not officially offer paid WiFi as an option.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Newcastle Airport WiFi
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport WiFi
- East Midlands Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Cardiff Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi