How to Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi (LPL)
Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi in simple steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: Airport Free Wi-Fi
- You are now connected!
How to Connect to Liverpool WiFi for Free
Open your WiFi settings and select “Airport Free Wi-Fi” be warned, only after Free WiFi ends, only then you would be told to purchase more internet airtime.
Free WiFi at Liverpool Airport only lasts 30 minutes, after which you have to pay more to use their internet facilities.
How to Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select Airport Free Wi-Fi from options to connect
How to Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap Airport Free Wi-Fi to connect
How to Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type _NCLFreeWiFi in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to Liverpool Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for Airport Free Wi-Fi
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about Liverpool Airport
- The airport officially opened in 1933
- In 2018, the airport achieved its milestone of serving 5 million passengers
- The busiest routes include Belfast-international, Dublin, Alicante, etc
- Top airlines include Blue Air, EasyJet, Flybe, Lauda, etc
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there time limit for Liverpool Airport Free WiFi?
Yes, there is a 30 minutes time limit for using Free WiFi.
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at Liverpool Airport?
Yes you need to register and agree to their terms and conditions to use their Free WiFi service.
Is there any paid WiFi available at Liverpool Airport?
Yes, after 30 minutes of Free WiFi has expired, you need to pay for using their services, starts from £5 per hour. It will automatically redirect you to payment options.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Edinburgh Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Newcastle Airport WiFi
- East Midlands Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Cardiff Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi