How to Connect to Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi (PIK)
Connect to Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi in simple steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: _Free Airport Wifi
- You are now connected!
How to Connect to Glasgow Prestwick WiFi for Free?
Open your WiFi settings and select “_Free Airport Wifi” and then follow on-screen instructions to use it. Free WiFi lasts for 2 hours after which you have to pay to use more.
How to Connect to Prestwick Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select _Free Airport Wifi from options to connect
How to Connect to Prestwick Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap _Free Airport Wifi to connect
How to Connect to Prestwick Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type _Free Airport Wifi in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to Prestwick Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for _Free Airport Wifi
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about Prestwick Airport
- The airport supports around 4,500 jobs
- The airport contributes around £61.6 million to the economy of Scotland
- Ryanair is the regular airline that operates for scheduled and charter flights
- The top routes include Tenerife-South, Barcelona, and more
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there time limit for Prestwick Free WiFi?
Yes, there is a 2 hours time limit for using Free WiFi at Prestwick Airport.
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at Prestwick Airport?
Yes, once connected to SSID you need to follow the on-screen instructions to use their service.
Is there any paid WiFi available at Prestwick Airport?
After you have expired 2 hours Free WiFi limit then you will have to pay £3 for 1 hour, £5 for 3 hours and £9 for 24 hours.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Edinburgh Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Newcastle Airport WiFi
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport WiFi
- East Midlands Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Cardiff Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi