How to Install Xontech Kodi Build
Need to install Xontech Kodi Build? Then use this guide to install Xontech Kodi Build on Android devices, Windows, Amazon Fire Stick, or Mac. Also, get PureVPN to stream different channels on Kodi and avoid lockdown boredom.
Xontech is a simple app with a smooth navigation system and fluid interface that offers tons of useful add-ons that come pre-installed with the build to satisfy your streaming needs. Some of the most popular add-ons worth mentioning here would be DeathStar, Monster Munch, Yoda, cCloud TV, Exodus Redux, HootLoop V2, The Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, World of Wrestling and many more.
How To Install Xontech Kodi Build
Since Xontech is a third-party (unofficial) Kodi build, you will be required to allow unknown resources from Kodi settings. For those who don’t know how can follow this guide.
Now that Kodi has been instructed to accept third-party builds and add-ons, you can follow the step-by-step installation process below.
Note: It is recommended to reset Kodi to its default settings before installing a new build on using any device.
- Launch Kodi app
- Open Kodi ‘Settings’ from the top left menu
- Open ‘System’ and then click on ‘File Manager.’
- Click ‘Add Source’ on the window that appears
- Now a small window will pop up. Click to proceed
- You’ll be taken to a screen where you have to provide the source path. Enter the following URL in the tab “http://teamfalcon.exposed/wizard.”
- Click ‘Ok’
- Once you have added the source link, you must add a source name too. Go for something relevant and easy to remember. Let’s go with ‘Wizard’ here
- Click ‘Ok’
- Press the back button on your remote and go back to ‘System.’
- Now click ‘Add-ons.’
- Choose ‘Install from Zip File’
- Choose the media source name you added earlier
- Now open the file plugin.program.teamfalcon.zip to start installing the Team Falcon Wizard
- Once the installation completes, click ‘Continue.’
- Click ‘Build Menu,’ and you’ll be taken to the list of Team Falcon Wizard builds
- Choose ‘Xontech Leia’ from the list
- It is recommended to choose ‘Fresh Install’ to clear all Kodi data before installing the new build. If you want to keep some of your existing settings and add-ons, feel free to click ‘Regular Install’ however not all of your data will be retained
- Here we go with ‘Fresh Install.’ Click ‘Continue’ and allow the Falcon Wizard to remove all existing data
- Be patient for a few minutes while Xontech build downloads and installs on your device
- You may require to ‘Force Close’ Kodi to finish the installation. You’ll receive no prompt if Kodi has force closed itself
- Restart Kodi and start using Xontech build