How to Open Ports for eFootball PES 2020 Using Port Forwarding
PES is one of the most popular football games on the planet. It is considered as a pioneer of football simulation games. Owned by Konami, PES has got millions of active players and only comes after FIFA in the race of football simulation games.
PES 2020 is considered as one of the most graphically detailed games right now. Its detailing looks unreal. And although it trails behind FIFA in the race of licenses, it has still got an exclusive license to have Camp Nou in the game, and it is also the official sponsor of FC Barcelona.
Ports Needed To Run efootball PES 2020
Being a gamer, convenience and seamless gaming experience is what you look for. It would definitely be frustrating for anyone to enjoy their favorite games if the required ports remain unavailable. Thankfully, our efootball 2020 Port Forwarding guide will make it easy for you to open the desired ports in a few clicks.
PORTS TO FORWARD ON PC – WINDOWS
PORTS TO FORWARD ON – PLAYSTATION 4
PORTS TO FORWARD ON – XBOX ONE
How to Forward Ports on efootball PES 2020
Written above are the ports that you would need to have a seamless experience while playing efootball PES 2020. Now that you know what these ports are, the next step is to make changes to your router’s settings. Before you proceed, you need to make sure to have the following information with you:
- First, you’d need to know the IP address of your router.
- Second, you need to have the IP address of your console device.
- Finally, you need to know the TCP and UDP ports of efootball PES 2020 that need to be opened (check the list above).
Once you’re sure that you have these details with you, proceed to the step-by-step guide to enable port forwarding on efootball PES 2020:
The process for forwarding a port goes like this:
- Enter the IP address of your router in the URL bar of your browser.
- Use the admin credentials of your router and access the dashboard.
- Locate the port forwarding section of your router.
- Enter your console’s IP address in the right box.
- Insert the TCP and UDP ports of efootball PES 2020 in the corresponding boxes.
- Restart your router to apply the changes.
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
Port Forwarding is definitely not an easy task, especially for amateurs. Different routers have different interfaces. This might confuse people who are not familiar with its settings. Sometimes, your ISP might block certain ports for security reasons.
Sometimes, your system’s firewall blocks the necessary ports and hinder you from playing PES 2020 online. If you’re looking for an easy solution to efootball 2020 port forwarding, then PureVPN has got you covered. Our Port Forwarding add-on makes life easier for all gamers.
Play eFootball PES 2020 with your friends using PureVPN and enjoy uninterrupted gaming experience.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
It is now easy for you to open or block any port you want with PureVPN Port Forwarding add-on. But this is not all. You can do a lot more with this add-on. Here are some other benefits of using PureVPN Port Forwarding add-on:
- You can easily access your computer from anywhere in the world.
- It helps you increase the speed of your p2p downloads.
- You can easily open TCP and UDP ports from preferred device.
- Easily get around CGNAT (Carrier-grade NAT).
- Use both, your VPN and port forwarding simultaneously.
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- WWE 2k18
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III