Everyone knows what Kodi is and how “handy” it comes when you want to stream anything at all. Formerly known as XBMC, it is a powerful and easy-to-use media center, which is preferred by many sports lovers across the globe and for a good reason! Read on to keep yourself updated with the best Kodi live sports add-ons to ensure you don’t miss out on upcoming games.
14 Best Live Sports Kodi Add-ons
Whether you want to watch NFL or English Premier League (or any other sports for that matter), there are still plenty of options available to watch live sports on Kodi. Take a look at the best Kodi sports add-ons for live matches:
1. NetStream Sports Hub
The Stream Army repo, which has been known for releasing some of the best sports add-ons is now out with a new update for its previously launched sports video add-on. NetStreams Sports Hub makes it possible to have access to everything related to sports in one place.
- Source: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/to
- What’s available: T20 Cricket live, football (soccer in the US), boxing, live events
- Best part: Watch NHL, NFL, NBA, or MLB games of Amazon Fire TV
This add-on was primarily recommended for streamers who use Kodi on their Firestick. However, with the passage of time, the developers have hooked it up with a few patches and bugfixes, allowing it to function smoothly on other devices too, such as Android TV.
- Source: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- What’s available: English Premier League, NBA, IPL, NHL, or NFL
- Best Part: Live sports events and replays
3. Atom Reborn
Previously known as Atom, this add-on was banned in a few regions, which caused streamers some difficulty in accessing the content they wanted to. Since then, it has been updated and now works fine once again.
- Source: http://vectordroid.com/repo/
- What’s Available: Movies, shows, and live sports
- Best Part: Massive library of TV shows
4. Pro Sport
If you don’t like a lot of menus and options, then Pro Sport is the add-on for you. It has a user-friendly section that makes it easier to view which games are currently available for you to stream. There’s also an archive for replays in case you miss any games or couldn’t find any working streams.
- Source: Install Kodil (Kodi Israel)
- What’s Available: NBA, MLB, NFL, AND NHL
- Best Part: Allows you to add subreddits
5. iPlayer WWW
For instance, the BBC live broadcasts the Super Bowl every year, including other major sporting events in the US. If you are living outside the UK, you won’t be able to access this content due to regional restrictions. However, you can bypass these digital roadblocks at the click of a button with a VPN
- Source: The official Kodi repository
- What’s Available: Live and catch-up TV, radio, sports
- Best Part: High-quality live sports
See Also – Best Free Football Streaming websites
6. Goodfellas 2.0
This is one of the best sports add-ons you will come across, as it offers tons of live sports streams that have been separated into different sections for your convenience. You will see options for NHL, MLB, UFC, NBA TV on Kodi, apart from all the other great sports you can think of.
- Source: Goodfellasteam
- What’s Available: Live TV channels, movies, and shows
- Best Part: Tons of channels like ESPN, HBO, Sky, HGTV, and SyFy
7. FilmOn Simple
If you are looking for live streams of extreme (and even unusual) sports, FilmOn Simple is just the add-on you need. The available streaming options here are often difficult to find with most other Kodi sports add-ons.
- Source: http://srp.nu/
- What’s Available: Live TV and a wide array of titles
- Best Part: Extreme sports, including water sports, kickboxing, wrestling, mixed martial arts (MMA), snowmobiling, and more
8. cCloud TV
One of the best live TV Kodi add-ons out there, cCloud TV offers a massive section for live sports. It covers sporting events from countries across the world, including the US, Russia, the Middle East, France, among others.
- Source: http://srp.nu/
- What’s Available: Several Live channels, news, sports, and documentary
- Best Part: On-demand movies and TV shows
9. NBC Sports Live Extra
NBC Sports is one of the best sports tv channels across the United States. With NBC Sports Kodi Add-on, you can watch football (soccer in the US), tennis, motorsports, golf, horse derbies, and much more. NBC Sports Live Extra is certainly among the best Sports Add-on on Kodi and can be accessed from anywhere in the world with PureVPN.
- Source: Official Kodi Repository
- What’s Available: Live events and matches from NBC
- Best Part: English Premier League matches and NASCAR
10. Rising Tides Add-on
This add-on offers several sections for watching live sports. There’s a section available for live soccer matches, as well as soccer highlights. You will also find a section with subsections for 15 different genres of sports, which includes some rare options like horse racing and darts.
- Source: Install Cypherlocker
- What’s Available: Live NFL, boxing, football, and PPV matches
- Best Part: 200 live sports options
11. Joker Sports
Joker Sports Kodi addon is a new addon published by the MaverickTV Repo. It is a new haven for all the sports lovers who use Kodi to stay updated and entertained with the latest happenings in the sports world.
- Source: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
- What’s Available: Live sports as it happens
- Best Part: Offers Sky Sports, BT Sport, and dedicated sports sections
Another great addon produced and published by the Cosmic Saints Repository. Apart from providing live streaming options for all the sports, it also has movies and TV shows as well as a dedicated section for kids. Moreover, it also has dedicated sections for live TV list, music, Trakt TV, as well as adult movies.
- Source: To download this addon, visit the Cosmic Saints Repository
- What’s Available: Live sports available every weekend
- Best Part: Separate section for sports, music, movies, TV shows
13. Sports World
This add-on is much more than only live football matches. It is a place where you can find hundreds of different types of sports, like the NFL matches. All league matches can be viewed from the menu options, or you can just select your desired channel and watch your favorite match live online.
- Source: http://kdil.co/repo/
- What’s Available: Live sports TV channels
- Best Part: The user interface is neat and gives importance to football, placing it on the top.
14. Halow Live TV
This Kodi TV addon has grown, both in terms of popularity as well as in terms of the wide variety of content it offers. It has become one of the best add-ons to stream live soccer matches as well as many other live sports matches.
- Source: http://repository.HalowTV-3.1.1.zip
- What’s Available: Massive library of sports channels
- Best Part: Live PPV boxing and UFC matches
How to Install Kodi Live Sports Add-ons
Listed below are the steps you will have to follow when installing any of the Kodi live sports add-ons we have discussed later on:
- Download the Repository of the Kodi add-on.
- Launch Kodi and click the Gear Icon to access the Settings.
- Click File Manager, and then choose Add Source.
- Replace ‘None’ with the repository URL of your choice.
- Once you have typed a name for the repository, click Ok.
- From the home screen, click Add-ons.
- Click the Package Symbol to continue with the installation.
- Select Install from Zip File, and then select the repository name you entered in step 4.
- Choose the repository zip file to install the add-on.
- Return to the Add-ons screen and click Install from the Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and find the repository you installed.
- Select the Kodi add-on you want and click Install.
Why You Need a VPN for Kodi
Besides the incomparable security and anonymity that it has to offer, a virtual private network (VPN) is necessary to unlock the world of Kodi add-ons.
Why? Because while there are hundreds of Kodi addons for live sports, you may be unable to use them due to location-based restrictions.
By using a Kodi VPN, not only can you keep your streaming activities private but also access all the Kodi sports add-ons you want from anywhere.
People Also Ask
How do I install sports addons on Kodi?
All you have to do is install the Repository > click the gear icon > File Manager > Add Source. Secondly, replace the None word with the Repository URL. Thirdly, type the name of that repository and choose OK.
Is SportsDevil still working?
Firstly, you might have to check whether SportDevil is working or not. Once you have done that, you can install SportsDevil just like the sports addons.