The Amazon Firestick is a compact device that turns any regular TV with an HDMI port into a smart TV with access to a huge selection of TV shows, movies, and other content. However, you’ll need to use a VPN on it to enjoy a restriction-free and safe streaming experience.Here are a few good reasons why you should use a VPN with your Firestick:
If you’re going abroad, you won’t be able to watch the content you enjoy – be it Foxtel if you’ve traveled outside Australia or Peacock if you’re outside the US. Using a VPN on your Firestick, you can get an IP address from your home country and regain access to the streaming services you love, no matter where you are in the world.Similarly, if you’re at home, a VPN for Firestick is still a useful tool. By connecting to a server located in another country, you can access streaming services otherwise unavailable in your region and expand your viewing choices.
Whether you use your Firestick to watch shows, play games, or browse the web, everything can be tracked by third-parties like your ISP and the government. What’s more, your data is vulnerable to theft at the hands of hackers. That’s because your traffic is unencrypted and can be easily intercepted by anyone – unless you do something about it! With a VPN on your Firestick, you can secure your traffic with bank-grade encryption and keep your streaming habits safe and private. This will also allow you to dodge bandwidth throttling and experience faster speeds while streaming your preferred content on the big screen in HD or 4K.
We understand that you don’t want anything that is overly complex. We offer a VPN for Firestick app that packs intuitive functionality.
Get connected with a secure and speedy VPN server on up to 10 different devices with a single account.
PureVPN doesn’t place any caps on bandwidth and lets you switch servers as many times as you want.
With PureVPN, you never have to worry about your real identity getting exposed due to DNS and IPv6 leaks.
Enjoy hundreds of streaming services on your Firestick restriction-free with unlimited access to 6,500+ servers in 140+ countries.
Our Firestick VPN lets you stream at the fastest speeds, courtesy of hundreds of dedicated streaming servers around the world.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. From the home screen, go to Apps.
2. Select Categories.
3. Now, select Utility.
4. Search for PureVPN and select it
5. Select Download.
6. Wait for the download to finish.
7. Go back to the home screen
8. Select "My Apps" and you’ll find PureVPN in the list.
9. Now, PureVPN is successfully install in your Firestick device
Just follow these simple steps:
1. From the home screen, go to My Apps and click PureVPN.
2. Select the “ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?” option.
3. Enter your PureVPN username and password.
4. Select your desired country to connect to.
5. Wait a few seconds for the connection to establish.
6. You’re all set!
Mouse Toggle is a third-part application that makes it’s easier to navigate and use apps like PureVPN on Firestick. Just follow these simple steps to install it:
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick and launch it.
3. Open the Home tab and insert the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/firetvmouse
4. Select Download APK.
5. Once the download is finished, hit Install.
6. Now, select Open.
7. From the list of settings, toggle Enable the Mouse service to ON.
8. You’re done! You can now use Mouse Toggle to operate apps on your Firestick.
Yes, because when you want to access blocked or geo-restricted content on Firestick or Fire TV, you will need an IP address of that country. PureVPN has a great list of IP Addresses from different countries to access your favorite content from anywhere.
We do not recommend using a free Fire Stick VPN. Free VPNs do not offer good speeds, and they are often involved in selling your personal data to third parties to earn money. Your best bet is to pay for a product that packs in the features and assures your data is kept completely safe.