The trust of more than 3 million users powers PureVPN. With an ever-growing family of satisfied users across the globe, PureVPN is honored to be their go-to source for online privacy, security, and unrestricted entertainment.
Facts and Figures
- PureVPN has been in the VPN industry for more than 15 years, making it one of the most reliable and feature-rich services available.
- PureVPN is the only VPN provider backed by KPMG’s always-on No Log Audit program.
- PureVPN is one of very few VPN providers offering dedicated IP and Port Forwarding solutions.
- PureVPN boasts a 4.7/5 rating on Trustpilot – one of the most reputable rating platforms.
- PureVPN offers 6500+ servers in78 countries – a server footprint that is one of the largest in the world.
- PureVPN apps contain both advanced settings for tech savvy users, and automated settings for those looking for convenience.
- PureVPN maintains both VPN and proxy networks, so you stay connected on the go!
- PureVPN offers the coolest and easiest User Interface, with auto-detected themes!
- PureVPN applications give native support to all major mobile, desktop, browser, and TV platforms.
- PureVPN Customer Success teams operate 24/7, with a 5 out of 5 live chats quality badge score, and a 95% positive customer satisfaction.
AUG 4, 2021
PureVPN Awarded KPMG Certification Second Time in a Row, Guaranteeing Success, Security & Privacy for Its Business and White Label Partners
PureVPN has successfully catered to 600+ businesses so far and recently earned KPMG’s attestation ensuring unparalleled privacy for PureVPN Business, White Label partners and their respective users.
JUL 1, 2021
PureVPN Becomes a Trusted Member of the Internet Infrastructure Coalition and the VPN Trust Initiative
The joint forces between PureVPN and i2Coalition aim to strengthen users’ trust and confidence by revolutionizing the digital landscape of the VPN industry.
JUN 29, 2021
PureVPN celebrates its 14th anniversary by offering treats in the form of discounts and giveaways. The anniversary celebrations go live today.
APR 8, 2021
The Leading VPN Provider Brings 10x Excitement to Cricket fans with an IPL Celebration, Including Trivia, Polls, and Rewards
MAR 30, 2021
Censorship on the internet is rampant around the world, but which countries are the worst and best in terms of online freedom? PureVPN’s report reveals it all.
FEB 9, 2021
PureVPN, a globally renowned VPN provider committed to defending user’s online privacy, security, and internet freedom, is psyched to celebrate and raise awareness regarding Safer Internet Day, which will take place on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021.
JAN 28, 2021
PureVPN Urges Netizens and Businesses to ‘Own Their Privacy’ and ‘Respect Privacy’ This Data Privacy Day
Data Privacy Day urges individuals and corporates alike to value online privacy and take preventive measures when heading online. Learn more about DPD 2021.
JAN 22, 2021
PureVPN brings friends, family, and loved ones together on the iconic billboard with its #ShoutoutAtTimesSquare campaign.
Battle Against Cyberstalking
PureVPN believes in human rights, especially if they’re related to a person’s privacy or security. We took a stand against cyberstalking, a growing menace of today. PureVPN contacted victims of cyberstalking, and with their consent, shared their story with the world. This helped in raising awareness and allowed future victims to take precautionary measures beforehand. Overall, this campaign was a huge success and was covered in all major publications.