Download PureVPN, The Best Linux VPN
VPN for Linux (Fedora,Debian,Ubuntu,CentOS)
- Internet Kill Switch Keeps Your Identity Private, Always!
- Browse Securely, Privately and Anonymously
- Simple Command-Line Interface
- Avoid DNS and IPv6 Leak Issues
- Try Before You Buy With PureVPN’s $0.99 7-Day Trial
How to Setup PureVPN for Linux
- Get a PureVPN premium subscription from order page
- Download and install the PureVPN application with following command:sudo dpkg -i (For Debian OS) or sudo rpm –ivh (For Redhat OS)
- Once you’ve subscribed, login with your premium credentials.
- Connect to any one server location from the PureVPN server locations list.
- Now you can browse the internet with complete security and anonymity on your Linux machine.
How to Connect PureVPN for Linux
Open the command prompt and enter the command purevpn -location OR purevpn -lYou will be able to see the full list of countries and their respective country codes.
Connect to any country using the command purevpn -connect “Germany” OR purevpn -c “Germany”. Then, replace Germany with your desired country name.
Now check your connection by using this command purevpn -status OR purevpn -s
The Simplest and Fastest VPN for Linux
Our Linux VPN app comes with:
Fastest & Smartest VPN
PureVPN offers the fastest speed and smartest functionality for a great VPN experience.
Ultimate Internet Security with 256 Bit Military Grade Encryption
Our VPN adds an impenetrable layer of security to your data with 256-bit encryption.
Access the Content of Any Region
With 6500+ VPN servers in 140+ countries, users can access the content they want from anywhere.
Complete Wireless Protection via Single App
Enjoy complete security when connecting your Linux machine on public Wi-Fi networks.
Secured streaming servers and unlimited bandwidth adds more pleasure to your streaming experience.
Easy Setup for Linux
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to deploy and use the Linux VPN app by PureVPN.
Our Linux VPN Comes With Cutting-Edge Features
Featuring an easy-to-use command line interface, using PureVPN for Linux is as simple as it gets.
10 Multi Logins
The multi-login capability lets you use PureVPN on not only 1 but 10 different devices.
Servers in 140+ Countries
With our VPN servers in more than 180 different locations, you can access content from any region without any limitations.
256-bit encryption and 300,000+ IPs give you complete peace of mind on the Internet.
Kill ISP Speed Throttling
Don’t let ISPs ruin your browsing and streaming experience. Slay ISP throttling with our Linux VPN.
Fastest Streaming Servers
Watch Netflix, BBC iPlayer and other streaming services using our fastest streaming servers.
TRY LINUX VPN, NOW RISK FREE
It’s time to solidify your Linux OS against the online threats that can risk the security and privacy of your data. Plus, trying PureVPN’s Linux VPN service comes with zero risks. After all, you get a no-question-asked 31-day money-back guarantee.