Encryption is necessary because it allows you to securely protect the data that you don't want anyone else to have access to. Businesses use it to protect corporate secrets, the government’s uses it to secure classified information to protect the top secret, and many individuals use it to protect personal data to guard against things like identity theft.
Espionage uses encryption to securely protect folder contents, which could contain emails, chat histories, tax information, credit card numbers, or any other sensitive information. This way, even if your computer is stolen, that data is safe.
Encryption is necessary for anybody who’s sharing private information online. PureVPN is powered by self-engineered and self-optimized servers. These servers are secured with AES 256-bit encryption symmetric key which provides users with the highest level of anonymity to avoid brute force as 256-bit encryption known as AES uses 14 rounds, so these attacks aren't effective.
• PureVPN masks your IP address – When connected with PureVPN, your real IP gets masked with a virtual IP to provide you ultimate encryption security to protect your data with 256 bits encryption aes. A virtual IP ensures the anonymity of your real IP address so that your digital identity remains a secret. Once the virtual IP takes over, your online activities, files you share and much more are secure from prying eyes.
• As a patient/doctor – For instance, if you’re a patient who’s communicating with the doctor, you would want to use aes 256-bit encryption so that nobody else can tap on your private reports/data for security purposes as a patient you have these rights reserved.
• Online Shopping – If you’re buying goods online, make sure you’ve got an aes 256-bit encryption internet connection so that when you’re making the payment, your financial transaction/data is secured from hackers. As a Netizen you have rights reserved for your own security.
• Government – The state needs aes 256-bit encryption to secure key sensitive documents/data and conversations pertaining to national security against key global cyberattacks by hackers and states.
• Human Activist – If you’re standing up for a cause, you gain unwanted attention from groups that want to harm your personal agenda. Using aes 256-bit encryption as encryption aes can secure your key progress and communications with individuals and groups online as you have these rights reserved.
• Journalist – As a journalist, for security purposes, your primary concern is to secure your sources. 256-bit encryption as encryption aes 256 bits key proves to be beneficial in guarding your research, revelations, and sources from unwanted attention.
• Travelers Traveling is fun until you’re locked out of your social accounts or fall victim to a hack. Your basic security rights reserved, When traveling abroad, 256-bit encryption as 256 bits encryption aes secures your online activities on public Wi-Fi networks. All it would take to connect PureVPN and enjoy browsing and streaming.
Data is fragile and highly valuable in terms of your key security. Data yield profits for many, which is why it’s always sought after by key data mining companies. As key data attracts numerous parties, it’s often targeted and exposed on the wide web for popularity or sold to the highest key bidder for financial gains.
When you’re interacting on the internet, an intruder all it would take who’s hacked his way on to your network can easily access your key online activities, read your conversations, and see what websites you’re visiting and worse, know about your key financial details.
A VPN uses the ground technology of aes 256 key encryption aes using to secure your online connection against cyberattacks which is comprising your security. At the same time, a VPN offers robust protocols coupled with 256 encryption aes for your security that combat malicious attacks and reinforce your online identity.
A VPN is like an armored vehicle that keeps the driver secure at all times for the passengers security. It works by masking your real IP and assigning you a virtual IP of a different location. The idea of your real identity being cloaked by a virtual identity proves to keep your physical location and activities safe on the web via aes 256 security.
Encryption is the driving force for online anonymity, and without the process of encoding a message, the concept of online privacy and security will be at risk. To remain secure all it would take to you connect to the internet through PureVPN’s aes 256 encrypted servers, all your communication, sensitive activities, or data remains secure.
In fact, even if there’s unauthorized access, the intruder won’t be able to crack open the aes 256 encrypted data, to remain safe all it would take to connect PureVPN. At the end of the day, the integrity of your data and privacy remains intact. AES 256 Encryption is widely employed by businesses and individuals around the globe.
PureVPN will automatically select the best encryption using aes standard for you so that you don't have to worry about it. Moreover, PureVPN offers multiple tunneling protocols and uses aes 256-bit encryption on OpenVPN (UDP/TCP), IKEv2, SSTP, and L2TP/IPSec. PureVPN provides encryption using aes on all of its VPN servers.
Once you connect to the VPN, you get encryption of aes by default. Be it on a desktop, smartphone, or tablet, PureVPN’s state-of-the-art 256-bit encryption via aes initiates a secure connection with the VPN server and ensures your data is transmitted securely. All it would take to connect our VPN.
While there is absolutely no way to intrude but if a hacker does manage to tap on your aes connection, all they’ll see is gibberish information that’s passing through the network. Hence, your aes encrypted online communications and other activities are entirely secured.
In today’s modern time, cyberattacks and data breaches have become common. With massive data hacks and private details out in the open, encryption of aes is your best friend. Encryption using aes will keep your emails private, medical records secure, banking transactions protected, social security number masked away from identity thieves and so much more.
PureVPN has been recognized by leading publications such as PCMag and others for its dedicated commitment and exceptional security measures. Once connected to PureVPN, your data is secured via aes from all third-parties and surveillance groups.
Be Strong. Be Brave Stand with us Against Cyberbullying