Encryption is necessary because it allows you to securely protect the data that you don't want anyone else to have access to. Businesses use it to protect corporate secrets, government’s use it to secure classified information, and many individuals use it to protect personal data to guard against things like identity theft.
Espionage uses encryption to securely protect folder contents, which could contain emails, chat histories, tax information, credit card numbers, or any other sensitive information. This way, even if your computer is stolen, that data is safe.
Encryption is necessary for anybody who’s sharing private information online. PureVPN is powered by self-engineered and self-optimized servers. These servers are secured with AES-256 bit encryption which provides users with the highest level of anonymity.
• PureVPN masks your IP address – When connected with PureVPN, your real IP gets masked with a virtual IP. A virtual IP ensures the anonymity of your real IP address so that your digital identity remains a secret. Once the virtual IP takes over, your online activities, files you share and much more are secure from prying eyes.
• As a patient/doctor – For instance, if you’re a patient who’s communicating with the doctor, you would want to use encryption so that nobody else can tap on your private reports.
• Online Shopping – If you’re buying goods online, make sure you’ve got an encrypted internet connection so that when you’re making the payment, your financial transaction is secured from hackers.
• Government – The state needs encryption to secure sensitive documents and conversations pertaining to national security against global cyberattacks by hackers and states.
• Human Activist – If you’re standing up for a cause, you gain unwanted attention from groups that want to harm your personal agenda. Using encryption can secure your progress and communications with individuals and groups online.
• Journalist – As a journalist, your primary concern is to secure your sources. Encryption proves to be beneficial is guarding your research, revelations, and sources from unwanted attention.
• Travelers Traveling is fun until you’re locked out of your social accounts or fall victim to a hack. When traveling abroad, encryption secures your online activities on public Wi-Fi networks.
Data is fragile and highly valuable. Data yield profits for many, which is why it’s always sought after by data mining companies. As data attracts numerous parties, it’s often targeted and exposed on the wide web for popularity or sold to the highest bidder for financial gains.
When you’re interacting on the internet, an intruder who’s hacked his way on to your network can easily access your online activities, read your conversations, and see what websites you’re visiting and worse, know about your financial details.
A VPN uses the ground technology of encryption to secure your online connection against cyberattacks. At the same time, a VPN offers robust protocols that combat malicious attacks and reinforce your online identity.
A VPN is like an armored vehicle that keeps the driver secure at all times. It works by masking your real IP and assigning you a virtual IP of a different location. The idea of your real identity being cloaked by a virtual identity proves to keep your physical location and activities safe on the web.
Encryption is the driving force for online anonymity, and without the process of encoding a message, the concept of online privacy and security will be at risk. When you connect to the internet through PureVPN’s encrypted server, all your communication, sensitive activities, or data remains secure.
In fact, even if there’s unauthorized access, the intruder won’t be able to crack open the encrypted data. At the end of the day, the integrity of your data and privacy remains intact. Encryption is widely employed by businesses and individuals around the globe.
PureVPN will automatically select the best encryption standard for you so that you don't have to worry about it. Moreover, PureVPN offers multiple tunneling protocols and uses 256-bit encryption on OpenVPN (UDP/TCP), IKEv2, SSTP, and L2TP/IPSec. PureVPN provides encryption on all of its VPN servers.
Once you connect to the VPN, you get encryption by default. Be it on a desktop, smartphone, or tablet, PureVPN’s state-of-the-art 256-bit encryption initiates a secure connection with the VPN server and ensures your data is transmitted securely.
While there is absolutely no way to intrude but if a hacker does manage to tap on your connection, all they’ll see is gibberish information that’s passing through the network. Hence, your online communications and other activities are entirely secured.
In today’s modern time, cyberattacks and data breaches have become common. With massive data hacks and private details out in the open, encryption is your best friend. Encryption will keep your emails private, medical records secure, banking transactions protected, social security number masked away from identity thieves and so much more.
PureVPN has been recognized by leading publications such as PCMag and others for its dedicated commitment and exceptional security measures. Once connected to PureVPN, your data is secured from all third-parties and surveillance groups.