How to Remove Exif and Metadata from Photos
Follow these steps to Remove Metadata from Photos:
- Right click on the image and select properties .
- Find “details tab” on top and click on it.
- Click “Remove the Following properties from the file" link at the bottom.
- Check mark all the information that you want to be removed from the photo.
- Information attached with the photo is deleted now, you can double check by repeating the same process.
For Step by Step details about Metadata, you can read this whole guide and learn about the technicalities and issues about Metadata.