How to Get Australian IP Address
Connect to a Shared or a Static/Dedicated IP by subscribing to PureVPN. An Australian IP address amplifies your online browsing, streaming, and gaming experience. Gain instant access to exclusive Australian TV shows/movies and local content from anywhere in the world.
What is an Australian IP Address
An Australian Dedicated IP address is an Internet Protocol address reserved for the Australian region only. Once connected to an Australian Dedicated IP address, you can virtually access Australian content from any corner of the globe. The servers are physically located in Australia, but you don’t have to be.
Why Do You Need an Australian Static IP Address
Australian IP addresses are incredibly beneficial for Australian expats and travelers. An Australian IP is also useful for remote workers who connect to their company’s IT ecosystem back in Australia.
- Online streaming is by far the primary reason why users opt for an Australian IP address. When connected to the Australian servers, you are transported virtually to Australia, even if you’re halfway across the world.
- Australians outside the country can securely access their online banking details and save money knowing that some deals are available to Australian residents only.
- Numerous agencies and large corporations use an Australian Static IP VPN to gain local insights into the Australian region and to discover business opportunities.
How to Get an Australian IP Address
- Subscribe to a PureVPN plan and choose the country of dedicated IP you want.
- Download and install the app on your preferred device.
- Login with your credentials.
- Connect to the assigned Australian Dedicated IP Address.
- Now you are connected to the Australian IP Address.
- To confirm that your IP has been changed, head over to What is My IP.
How to Connect to Australian IP Address
Get an Australian IP experience with PureVPN in 3 easy steps:
Login to PureVPN
Enter Dedicated Hostname
Click to connect!
What do you get with PureVPN
Forget the Captchas
You can get rid of captcha boxes while browsing on your computer or using an app if you use a dedicated IP address and prevent any roadblocks along the way!
Secure Desktop Access
Gain instant access to your home computer from any remote location.
Work from Home
Securely connect to your office network while working from home or traveling.
Carry on with your online activities while secured with 256 bit AES Encryption.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is VPN legal in Australia?
Yes, a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is legal in Australia.
Why do I need a VPN in Australia?
When you connect to an Australian IP address via the PureVPN app, your entire internet connection is routed through the secure VPN servers.
Can I change my IP to Australia?
Yes, if you have a VPN with an Australian IP Address you can change the IP Address of your country that suits your needs the most.
How long does it take to set up an Australian IP address?
It takes mere seconds to set up an Australian IP address. All you have to do is subscribe to a PureVPN plan, download, and install the app, and log in with your credentials. You’re all set!