In this article, we sync up with Muhammad Faheem, a Senior Executive SEO at PureVPN. Since joining the company in 2019, he has found that PureVPN has nurtured his overall growth, saying “PureVPN is a place where I learn more deeply about my profession. There are many opportunities to grow myself and prove that I can.” He has worked in many different roles and loves where he is right now, saying that “it allows you to enhance your career and gives you an opportunity to move from good to best.”
Muhammad is an early riser, focusing on prayer and Quran study before beginning work (currently from home). After work, he is focused on spending time with his family where they watch TV shows and dramas. Rinse and repeat until the weekend! He’s most interested in Indian movies and Indian songs too.
- Things to do: watch TV, play with kids, listen to music, chat with friends, family, and parents on interesting topics. Muhammad is a life-long learner, “always searching for new ideas or finding loopholes of existing ideas and business to improve myself and company growth.”
- TV Shows: Suspenseful shows and thrillers with helpful learned lessons
- Color: Blue
- Food: anything homemade, as well as BBQ, fast food, and pizza, but he says that he prefers healthy food to that!
- Music: Indian songs via YouTube in his leisure time and especially when he needs to focus on important tasks
- Gadget: it’s a digital world and we all want to look smarter than others with multiple gadgets. He’s perfectly happy, though, with his Android smartphone
- Place he’d want to travel to after covid ends: Go to Thailand or Malaysia for a week or more to make himself happy and freshened up. But thinking smaller, post-covid, Muhammad thinks that it’s probably a good idea to go outside the city for an international trip as long as destinations open after lockdown.
His preferences are pretty much split in the middle:
- Summer or winter? Winter (especially where he’s based). He prefers mild climates that aren’t too hot or aren’t too cold.
- Morning or night? “I love to work or spend leisure time in the morning.” But nighttime is good too for a good night’s sleep.
- Coffee or tea? “Tea is my weakness”
- The mountains or the beach? “Both because mountains are for getting fresh breath and beaches for enjoying.”
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime, BBC, or Disney+? Nothing. 🤯🤯
- Facebook, Reddit, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Instagram, or LinkedIn? (And why?) “Facebook and LinkedIn. Definitely Facebook for social sharing activities and engaging with friends and surroundings. On the other side, LinkedIn is purely for professionals to engage with different professionals.”
And finally, something unique about himself that no one knows: he lives by forgiveness.