The moment we’ve been waiting for is almost here. Apple has finally set a date for its newest iPhone release. The latest device, called the iPhone 12, is rumored to include 5G support and an iPad-inspired design and will be revealed on October 13.
Image from Apple twitter page
We’re all aware of Apple’s reputation for ensuring its users’ devices are well-protected. However, a growing number of iPhone users are choosing to use VPNs to enjoy an extra layer of security – as well as a variety of other benefits.
Read on to learn how an iPhone 12 VPN can make your life easier:
Why Do You Need a VPN on iPhone 12?
There are a few reasons why you should download a VPN app on your iPhone 12:
To Improve Public Wi-Fi Security
Do you use Wi-Fi hotspots in public places? Though convenient, you shouldn’t connect to them without taking appropriate security measures. Since many people use public Wi-Fi networks – these are often insecure by the way – they make an attractive target for hackers.
Using tools such as packet sniffers, the bad guys can analyze your traffic and extract personal information, which they use to their advantage. A VPN will enable you to use public Wi-Fi safely on your iPhone as bank-grade encryption is applied to all your communications.
Even if someone manages to get their hands on your personal data, they wouldn’t be able to make sense of it!
To Bypass Content Geo-Restrictions
Have you noticed how the content available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, etc. varies from region-to-region? These geo-restrictions are imposed because streaming platforms have to comply with copyright agreements.
If you want to enjoy the content you want on these streaming services, using a VPN on your iPhone is the best solution. You can trick them into believing that you’re using their service from another country, thereby gaining access to otherwise unavailable content.
For example, if you’re in Japan and want to watch a show available on Netflix US, all you’d have to do is connect to an American server.
PureVPN – The Best iPhone 12 VPN
Need a good VPN to use with your iPhone 12? Look no further. Here’s what makes PureVPN the best VPN solution for iPhone 12 users:
- Consistent Performance: Our high-speed servers ensure that you experience the best possible speeds when browsing, streaming, or downloading. Plus, a self-managed network allows us to guarantee a high uptime of 99.99%!
- Strong Encryption: Encryption is the technology that makes your personal information uncrackable. When you connect to PureVPN, the strongest encryption standard, AES 256-bit, is used to protect your data.
- Global Server Network: With 2,000+ servers and 300,000+ IPs in 140+ countries, you have plenty of choices to find one which suits your needs. Not to mention, you can get around most geo-restrictions easily.
- Simultaneous Logins: What if you need to use a VPN on your other household devices? No need to spend your hard-earned money on additional VPN subscriptions. PureVPN lets you use a single account on up to 10 different devices at the same time.
- Audited No-Logs Policy: With PureVPN, you can rest assured that no logs are stored related to your online activities. After all, our no-logs policy has been certified by an independent third-party auditor.
- Ease of Use: You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use PureVPN on your iPhone 12. Our iOS VPN app is sleek and user-friendly, courtesy of its intuitive design.
- 24/7 Customer Support: If you do run into any issues while using our service, fret not. PureVPN’s customer support team is available around the clock via live chat or email.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: PureVPN doesn’t come with any bandwidth caps, so you can use it as much as you want for your desired purpose.
How to Setup a VPN on iPhone 12 (iOS 14)
Now that you know why you need to use a VPN for iPhone 12, you might be wondering how to install it on your device. Just follow these simple steps:
- Buy a PureVPN subscription (or sign up for the 7-day trial at only $0.99).
- Download PureVPN’s iOS app – it’s 100% compatible with iPhone 12.
- Now, open it using your credentials.
- Connect to your desired VPN server or tap the Quick Connect
- You’re good to go!
Wrapping Things Up
Want to make the most out of your new iPhone 12? Then, you should invest in a reliable iPhone 12 VPN service, such as PureVPN. You’ll be able to use public Wi-Fi networks safely, dodge geo-restrictions, and more.
Got any questions? Drop them in the comments section below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!