Today, we’re going to meet Nizar Ali Bachlani, who is a senior executive at PureVPN. Nizar’s role involves him handling PureVPN’s social media, which he has done for four years. Currently, he works with the affiliate team where he handles YouTube affiliates and sponsorships, publications, and other sponsorships, and our own affiliate program.
He loves his job and the PureVPN brand, and our brand culture and identity makes this obvious. (We’re kind of fun to hang around.):
“I will be completing my 5th year with the PureVPN family. I am solely attached to my brand, my team, customers, and the culture I have experienced which is very different and empowers you to work with freedom, do experiments, and learn from your failures.
Working as a digital marketer for PureVPN has challenged me to adopt new skills and experience the 360 approach in digital marketing. I have handled PureVPN’s brand voice and customer queries on Social Media which always gave new insights from the customer and got to know about my brand through the customer’s perspective.
I love working at PureVPN because here nobody stops me to work like the way I want and try new things to add value for the brand.”
So what does Nizar’s day look like?
He says it best:
“A day in the life of a Digital Marketer, Musician, Motivational Speaker, NLP Practitioner, and an Entrepreneur is like experiencing life at its best with a diverse mindset. Full of experiments, new challenges, finding new avenues, meeting and collaborating with people, experiments and music collaborations, concerts, motivating people to live life at their best, and pursue their passion. Helping people to eliminate negative emotions, inner conflicts, and helping them manage and control their thoughts. Guiding startups and align their goals and create one objective with basic principles.
I have initiated an organization for Teenagers called “Shoulder Pat” where I make teenagers’ voices heard and empower them to learn, develop skills, and change the world.”
We know things have been relatively tough given the pandemic, but we’ve pivoted our brand into a work from home company. Has it been tough? Sure. Nizar says it’s afforded him freedom and experimentation, saying that he feels inspired to experiment even at midnight because he embraces the culture and feels excited to go to work. We love that attitude and hope more employees in the spotlight share their own similar sentiments.
- TV shows and movies to stream: Lucifer, Designated Survivor, Joker, and all the Marvel series movies
- Music genre: Rock, Progressive Rock, Pop Rock
- Bands: Guns N Roses, Dream Theatre, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, and Pink Floyd.
- Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Jamming with fellow musicians, Fishing and Hanging out with friends and family and trying new fast food chains every week
- Color: Blue
- Food: Burgers and steaks
- Podcasts: My First Million, Mindset Mentor, and The Pitch
- Books: Awaken the Giant Within, The Alchemist, and Unshakeable
- Gadgets: I cannot live without my laptop, my Amazon Fire Tab, my iPhone, and my Airpods.
His morning ritual:
“I wake up early in the morning, go for a half-hour walk, and then return to back to my home where I have a mini-gym for exercise (I made this gym during the pandemic and lost 15 kg during the lockdown).
I prepare my breakfast and listen to some motivational speeches or tips on YouTube, mostly Simon Sinek, Jack Ma, Tony Robbins, Brandon Burchard, and GaryVee.
After that, I visit my workstation and plan the rest of the day with all the tasks on the job and how to manage them.”
More on Nizar:
- Where he’s going after the pandemic ends: I have many places in my list but I would like to travel to Malaysia, Thailand, and maybe Turkey.
- Summer of winter? Winter
- Morning or night? Morning
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime, BBC, or Disney+? Netflix, Amazon Prime, Zee5 and Disney+ (editor note: wait, that’s not what we asked for.)
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Penguin, my friends call me that because I am super friendly with people around me and I have no fight in me.
We’ll leave the article at Nizar’s favorite quote:
Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. Anthony Robbins
Best. Attitude. Ever.