Want to use the Internet securely on your Oppo smartphone? Or do you wish to stream geo-restricted content? Regardless, the solution is a simple one: you need to get your hands on a virtual private network (VPN).
These tools have two primary functions. For one, it sends all your traffic through an encrypted connection. This makes your personal data unreadable to third-parties such cybercriminals and governments, for example.
Second, your IP address gets replaced with another one from a VPN server of your choice. In this way, you’re able to enjoy complete online accessibility. Find out why you should use a Oppo VPN and how you can set one up.
Why You Need a Oppo VPN?
When you have a VPN installed on your Oppo, you can leverage a wide range of benefits. Some of them include the following:
1. Secure Any Wi-Fi
Public Wi-Fi is a free and convenient means to access the Internet on the go, but it isn’t safe. Since your data is sent unencrypted from your Oppo phone, anyone with the right knowledge and tools can eavesdrop on it.
As far as private Wi-Fi is concerned, they’re relatively secure. But even then, these networks are susceptible to KRACK and other sophisticated attacks. With a VPN, you can encrypt all your traffic for the best Wi-Fi security.
2. Access All Content
Want to gain access to the US-only Hulu, or the UK version of Netflix? What you need is a VPN! Hulu is only available in the US, whereas Netflix offers a different catalog of movies and TV shows for each country it works in.
A VPN for Oppo helps you bypass these geo-restrictions, which are imposed due to copyright agreements. For instance, you can watch Hulu from outside the US by connecting to a US VPN server with an American IP address.
3. Privacy Protection
Everything you do online (websites you visit, files you download, etc.) is being tracked by interested entities such as advertisers. That’s precisely why you see advertisements relevant to your browsing and search history.
By using a Oppo VPN, you can take advantage of IP address hiding and military-grade encryption to make your online activities completely private. As a result, what you’re up to online remains your business alone.
4. Evade Censorship
You won’t be able to access your favorite websites and servers in countries with heavy Internet censorship. Take, China for example, where many foreign social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook are blocked.
The UAE and other Gulf countries restrict VoIP services like Telegram, WhatsApp, and Skype in the same way. Connecting to a VPN on your Oppo is all it takes to get around these blockades and use the Internet without censorship.
PureVPN – The Best VPN for Oppo
If you’ve made it this far, you probably now understand the importance of using a Oppo VPN. However, which one should you choose? Well, look no further than PureVPN as we offer all you look for in a reliable VPN for Oppo:
- Privacy-Friendly Jurisdiction – We’re headquartered in Hong Kong, which doesn’t require VPN providers to store logs related to their users’ online activities. You can trust us with your privacy, always.
- No-Log Certified – An independent third-party audit has recently verified PureVPN’s no log claims. This means our servers don’t collect and store any personally identifiable information you, period!
- Solid Android VPN App – We have one of the best Android VPN apps you can get for your Oppo smartphone. Its interface is smooth and user-friendly, so a few taps are all it takes to set up a VPN connection.
- Highest Level of Encryption – PureVPN uses AES-256 bit encryption to protect your private data from unauthorized access. In case you didn’t know, this is the strongest level of encryption in use today.
- 5 Multi-Logins – We give you the freedom to connect up to 5 different devices with just a single PureVPN account. Why buy multiple VPN accounts when you can safeguard all your devices with just one?
- Global Server Network – PureVPN has one of the most extensive networks in the growing VPN industry, with more than 2,000 secure servers and 300,000 anonymous IPs in over 141 countries.
- An Array of Security & Privacy Features – We offer a suite of features that take your privacy and security to the next level. These include Internet kill switch, DNS leak protection, and IPv6 leak protection.
How to Set Up and Use a VPN for Oppo?
PureVPN lets you set up and use a VPN on Oppo in no time. Simply follow the simple steps outlined below:
1. Sign up to PureVPN
The first thing you need to do is visit the order page and purchase a PureVPN subscription. Your investment will be protected with a generous 31-day money-back guarantee so that you can test our service risk-free.
2. Download the Android App
Once you have opened an account, open the Google Play Store on your Oppo 5, 6, or 7 smartphone and download the PureVPN app for Android. You’ll have to wait a couple of minutes for the completion of the installation process.
3. Connect to Your Preferred Server
Log into the app by entering your PureVPN credentials and connect to the server location of your choosing from the list. Please be patient as the VPN connection is going to take a few seconds to create on your Oppo.
4. Privacy, Security & Freedom
Your VPN should be up and running now. To check your shiny new IP address and location, you can use any IP lookup tool such as What is My IP. Enjoy a secure, private, and restriction-free browsing experience with PureVPN!
Wrapping Things Up
As you can see, having a VPN for your Oppo is a smart decision as it enables you to use the Internet on your own terms. That said, if you face any difficulties in setting up a Oppo VPN, feel free to use the comments section below, and we’ll get back to you.