Travel Packing Checklist FOR GERMANY
Weather doesn’t remain stagnant or the same throughout the region. Same is valid with Germany, where you may find a drastic change in weather if you move from one region to another. Therefore, depending on the time of the year as well as the region you are planning to land visit, you may need to adjust your packing list accordingly. To get started, here is a checklist you can consider:
- Before you pack some clothes, you need to make sure that you put the necessary medications in your bag. It is better to use medicines from brands you have used than those that you haven’t tested.
- You don’t need to take hefty cash (Euro) with you. Once you’re in the country, you can always use the ATM.
- Get yourself a belt or neck wallet because it is way more secure. Moreover, it will give you peace of mind regarding the safety of our belongings.
- If you are someone who usually keeps a travel bag, it would be advisable to use an anti-theft backpack. They are designed in a way that makes it difficult, or you may say impossible, to steal anything.
- Pack clothing keeping in mind the time of year you are traveling to Germany. If you’re visiting in winter to save cost on cheap flights, you may want to pack some layers and, not to mention, a pair of waterproof shell and hat.
- If your itinerary includes mountainous places like the Berchtesgaden, it would be better to pack a pair of warm jacket as well as hiking boots.
- Apart from the necessary toiletries and other essentials, pack the required tech gear as well, including travel adaptor, charger, grooming device, etc.