How to Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi (CWL)
Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi in simple steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: _AIRPORT WIFI
- You are now connected!
How to Connect to Cardiff WiFi for Free?
Open your WiFi settings and select “_AIRPORT WIFI”. Free WiFi at Cardiff Airport lasts 2 hours. There is Paid WiFi also available if you want to use WiFi for a longer duration.
How to Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select _AIRPORT WIFI from options to connect
How to Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap _AIRPORT WIFI to connect
How to Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type _AIRPORT WIFI in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to Cardiff Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for _AIRPORT WIFI
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about Cardiff Airport
- In 2018, the airport managed over 1.58 million passengers
- The airport handled 31,000 aircraft movements
- The regular airlines include Vueling, Ryanair, Loganair
- The busiest routes include Amsterdam, Palma de Mallorca, Dublin, etc
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there time limit for Leeds Bradford Airport Free WiFi?
No, there is no time limit for using Free WiFi.
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at Leeds Bradford Airport?
Yes you need to register with your name and email address before using this service.
Is there any paid WiFi available at Leeds Bradford Airport?
No, there is no paid service provided dedicatedly by Leeds Bradford Airport.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Edinburgh Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Newcastle Airport WiFi
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport WiFi
- East Midlands Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi