Developed by the Whiz Kid Wizard, Streamline is the perfect match for Kodi 18. Even the builds that were specifically recorded for Leia behave unstable sometimes, but Streamline works seamlessly across all devices. Being lightweight in size, it is even suitable for devices with low specifications like minimal RAM. FireStick TV is a great example to quote here.
The build comes power packed with a wide array of popular add-ons like Supremacy, Planet MMA, Deceit, Yoda, At the Flix, Maverick TV, The Magic Dragon, Mancave, and more. With a straightforward interface and such a huge collection of add-ons, Streamline is the perfect partner for your streaming needs regardless of your taste or preference. Streamline even has a specific version for Kodi Krypton called Streamline Fully Loaded.
How to Install Streamline on Kodi 18.3 Leia
The installation process is lengthy and maybe too much for you to consume in one blow so so we have divided into two parts. Each part has its own detailed set of instructions that you must follow exactly as described below.
Part 1: Install Whiz Kid Wizard
A Kodi setup wizard comes with a bunch of builds that you can install with just a click. A Kodi wizard also has its own sets of tools like speed test or buffering problems. Many people confuse Kodi wizards with builds. While a Kodi build hosts a number of add-ons, skins, and settings, a wizard includes a whole array of builds on top of the above.
Now that we have understood the difference between a wizard and build, let’s move to the installation process. Make sure that you’ve enabled unknown resources from Kodi settings If you don’t know how, follow this guide.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from Kodi’s home screen
- Open ‘system’, click on the first option on the screen ‘file manager’
- Click on ‘Add source’
- Click ‘’ on the window that opens
- A screen with an on-screen keypad will appear. Type in the URL below in the field appearing on your screenhttp://whizkid.one/wizard and click ‘Ok’
- Now type a name that is easy to remember for the source in the field marked as ‘Enter a name for this media source’ and click ‘Ok’
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen and click ‘Add-ons’
- Click the ‘Package installer’ icon that looks like an box on the top-left
- Click ‘Install from Zip file’
- Click on the source name you saved
- Open the zip file ‘plugin.program.Whiz-Kid-Installer.zip’
- Wait while ‘Whiz Kid Wizard’ is being installed. The process may take a few minutes and the installation progress isn’t displayed on the screen. You’ll receive an on-screen notification once its done
- Once installed, click ‘dismiss’ on the first pop-up
- Now in the next pop-up, click ‘continue’
- Now in the last pop-up, click ‘build menu’ if you want to see the list of available builds or click ‘ignore’ if you want to access the builds from Kodi’s home screen.
Part 2: Install Streamline Build from Whiz Kid Wizard
- Go to Kodi’s home screen and click on ‘Add-ons’ then ‘Program add-ons’
- Open ‘Whiz Kid Wizard’
- Click on ‘Build’ on the screen’s top left
- Choose ‘Streamline’ for Kodi 18 or ‘Streamline Fully Loaded’ for Kodi Krypton from the drop-down list of builds
- Click on ‘Fresh install’ (recommended) if you want to reset Kodi before installing Streaming or ‘Standard Install’
- Now be patient while the build is installed. This may take several minutes depending upon the internet connection and device
- You’ll be asked to click ‘Ok’ to force close Kodi once the installation finishes. Sometimes Kodi closes without the prompt so nevertheless, relaunch Kodi to start using Streamline build
At first, Streamline may strike you as the popular Titanium build due to its standard layout. The developers have rather focused on basics to allow smooth performance even on low spec devices. In case you feel some lag while you’re streaming then it’s most probably due to ISP throttling. It is recommended to use a good Kodi VPN like PureVPN to avoid it.