How to Watch American Netflix on Chromecast Outside US
Whether you want to watch Money Heist or Stranger Things abroad, use this guide. Learn how to watch American Netflix on Chromecast in Canada, Australia, UK, or anywhere else in the world . If you are outside the US then use a VPN to unlock American Netflix easily.
If you are a US expat and want to know how to watch American Netflix on Chromecast, continue reading. In this guide, you will learn the steps to watch US Netflix on Chromecast and how to use a VPN to unlock US Netflix from anywhere in the world.
How to Watch American Netflix on Chromecast?
Follow these steps.
- Plug Chromecast in your TV’s HDMI port.
- Plug Chromecast power cable into a power socket.
- For a suitable HDMI input, configure your TV.
- Use the same Wi-Fi network to connect Chromecast and the device you are going to cast from.
- Open the Netflix app on your streaming device.
- Tap on the cast icon.
- Choose your Chromecast name.
- Select any Netflix TV show or movie
- Enjoy streaming.
Can I Watch US Netflix on Chromecast outside the US?
No. You can’t access US Netflix from anywhere outside the US. Due to content licensing rights, you can only access US Netflix if you are living in the US. But you can access American Netflix outside the US by using a VPN on your streaming device.
You can connect your device to an American server with a VPN and watch US Netflix easily whether you are in Canada, France, Spain, or the UK. But not all VPNs are equal. Always use a VPN that offers American servers to help you access US Netflix anywhere.
Choose PureVPN to watch American Netflix abroad because it offers 490 US servers. Using these servers, you can access US Netflix library anytime you want and enjoy buffer-free streaming.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Watch US Netflix on Chromecast Abroad
Follow these steps:
- Download PureVPN app on your streaming device.
- Create an account and sign in using your credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the list.
- Open the Netflix app.
- Watch American Netflix on Chromecast anywhere.
Best US Channels to Stream on Chromecast with a VPN
- HBO GO
- Google Play Movies & TV
- BBC iPlayer
- Hulu Plus
- Red Bull TV
Why Use PureVPN to Watch US Netflix on Chromecast Anywhere?
PureVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that can help you decide whether it is the right VPN to unlock American Netflix or not. Plus, PureVPN offers easy access to Netflix libraries as well as other streaming websites like Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and BT Sport.
To further enhance your streaming experience, PureVPN offers many American servers and unlimited bandwidth. PureVPN app is also compatible with streaming devices such as iOS, Android, or Amazon Fire TV so you won’t face any issue while enjoying US Netflix at home.
Can I Use Chromecast outside the US?
Yes. You can use Chromecast anywhere in the world. It is an easy-to-use device that you can plug into your TV and turn it into a Smart TV. Google Chromecast helps you connect your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV. In this way, you can stream Netflix shows directly on your TV.
How to Cast Netflix on Android Devices?
- Open Google Home app on your Android device.
- Click the Home button at the bottom.
- Search for the devices section for Chromecast.
- Connect your Chromecast on the same network.
- Open the Netflix app and enjoy.
How to Cast Netflix on iOS Devices?
- Open the Google Home app on your iOS device.
- Click on the Home button at the bottom.
- Search for the device section for Chromecast.
- Connect the Chromecast to the same network as your iOS device.
- Open the Netflix app and enjoy streaming.
By following this guide, you can easily watch US Netflix on Chromecast and unlock every American show from anywhere you want. But you must choose a VPN that can help you access American Netflix without any hassle. Use PureVPN to unlock American Netflix because it provides streaming optimized servers everywhere.