How to Watch Tubi TV from Outside the United States
Tubi TV is a free streaming service owned by Fox Corporation with loads of amazing titles. The only downside is that because it is headquartered in the United States, it only works in the US and thus is not available in any other country. So, if you are in a mood to watch trashy horror movies, anime, or old hit factories from abroad, you have to use a Tubi TV VPN. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to the PureVPN app.
- Connect to a US server location.
- Stream Tubi like you are actually in the US, even when you are physically living in another country.
You’re probably here because you’re looking for a quick fix to the “We are not available in your region” problem that you get while trying to access Tubi TV from wherever you are right now. Good news: you’ve come to the right place.
Below, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to easily stream Tubi TV shows and movies from your country; this guide works for any non-US country that doesn’t have access to Tubi.. All you have to do is follow the guide below and you will be streaming Naruto or Mockingbird Don’t Sing within no time, we promise.
A Guide on How to Watch Tubi TV from Abroad
In this section, you will learn the basic steps on how to access streaming services that are region-locked from outside the United States. You can use this same guide to unlock Tubi TV or other streaming services such as Hulu, HBO Max, or Disney+ if you happen to be traveling abroad. Follow these steps:
- Subscribe to the PureVPN app.
- Enter your email address and billing information.
- Check your email for a new login password.
- Install the VPN app on your device (laptop, tablet, or smartphone).
- Sign in to the VPN app using your new credentials.
- Connect to a US server from the list.
- Go to Tubi TV via website or mobile app.
- Enjoy horror flicks, anime, and other genres on Tubi TV.
Why Doesn’t Tubi TV Work in Europe?
Due to streaming laws in the European Union, you can’t stream Tubi TV in Europe or anywhere outside the United States. In fact, Tubi doesn’t have rights to show movies and shows anywhere except the United States. Also, the American streaming service doesn’t own the intellectual property of the entertainment library they have access to and they have to buy titles just like Netflix does. Even if you have an existing account, you can’t log in to Tubi TV via its website or mobile app if you’re not in the US, because their service knows exactly where you are located on the planet based on your internet connection.
This is where a VPN app can help: it makes you appear in the US. A VPN can magically transport your device, computer or smartphone, to the US and allow easy passage to Tubi TV no matter where you are in the world right now. In short, you can either make a direct connection to Tubi, or you can use a little bit of a roundabout way to connect to Tubi by adding a frictionless intermediate step. That’s your VPN. Using a VPN is perfectly legal and Tubi TV is a free streaming service so you can enjoy movie marathons with your loved ones even if you’re in Asia, Australia, Africa, or even Antarctica.
What Else Can You Watch for Free with a VPN app?
Good question. Besides Tubi TV, you can stream Peacock , Sony Crackle, Pluto TV, Kanopy or Vudu if you are a US citizen and love to watch American movies abroad. More importantly, if you are into horror movies with interesting storylines, then these services can be a treat for you
Any horror movie that is not on Netflix is worth watching and this is a spoiler alert. Also, you can stream the BBC iPlayer for free by connecting to a United Kingdom server. It means you can stream shows like The Killing Eve, Luther, or Top Gear without going to the UK. Moreover, you can unlock multiple paid streaming services like Hulu , HBO Max, or Disney+ from any country.
Is Tubi TV Available in the United Kingdom Yet?
Not yet, but the streaming service will soon launch in the UK. The problem is, the UK belongs to Europe and Tubi TV doesn’t work there. That’s a bummer if you are in England for vacation and want to watch Tubi TV. And so it goes. Follow the steps we outlined above to work around that restriction.
Tubi TV Shows and Movies
- Escape 2120
- Child Support
- Mockingbird Don’t Sing
- 12 O’Clock Boys
- Becoming Jane
- The Hills Have Eyes (Part 1 and 2)
- Wild Witch
- The Magic Pudding
- Chicken Girls
- Hawkeye (1994)
- Foster Sin
- Nancy Drew
- Hawkeye (1994)
What’s the Best Part about Tubi TV?
You can’t beat the price because it is free, lol. Tubi TV is filled with horror movies, including jump scare movies, ranging from Ragdoll, The Army of the Dead, Gordon’s The Pit and the Pendulum, Puppet Master, Conspiracy, to Season of the Witch. You can enjoy movies from the early 80’s and even 70’s that are nothing more than gems for movie fans (Robotech, for example). Browse for cult classics, horror, Halloween treat, and much more to find an endless list of titles.
Is Tubi TV Better Than Netflix?
The answer is: it’s debatable. It is true that Tubi TV has more titles in the horror genre than Netflix and the streaming service is free, but the latter has freshly organic shows. The bottom line is it all depends on you, whether you are interested in old and vintage movies, horror, and anime on Tubi or prefer Netflix, which has more Oscar-winning titles than any streaming service at the moment.
You can install the Tubi TV app on multiple devices for ease or stream movies via the official website. Here is an updated list of all devices compatible with Tubi TV as well as the PureVPN app:
- Desktop computer or laptop
- Apple TV
- Consoles (Xbox and PlayStation)
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Xfinity X1
How to Watch Tubi TV on Your PlayStation 4
The first step is to configure the PureVPN app on your WiFi router and connect to a US server location. After that, you can follow the steps below:
- On your XMB menu on PS4, go to ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Network Settings’.
- Under the ‘Network Settings’ tab, select ‘Set Up Internet Connection’.
- Now select ‘Use WiFi’ when prompted.
- Now, select the connection method as ‘Easy’.
- This way, the PS4 will automatically scan your Wireless connection.
- Click on your Wireless connection and enter your password (if there is any).
- Click on ‘Do Not Use a Proxy Server’ when prompted.
- Now, accept all settings after a careful inspection and continue for a ‘Test Connection’.
How to Watch Tubi TV on Your Xbox One
You have to set up the PureVPN app on your Xbox and configure the settings. Once you are done with that, follow the systematic step-by-step instructions below:
- On your Xbox controller, press the ‘LIVE’ button to enter the menu.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab and then select ‘System Settings.’
- Under the ‘System Settings’ tab, select ‘Network Settings.’
- Under the ‘Network Settings’ tab, select your wireless network that the Xbox 360 & Xbox One will automatically detect.
- Now, enter the WPA key.
- This key is written on the router as well.
- Now, accept all settings and continue for a ‘Test Connection.’
- Once everything is connected, simply sign in to your Xbox 360 & Xbox One account.
How to Watch Tubi TV on Your Apple TV
Set up and configure the PureVPN app on your WiFi router. Then, you can follow the steps below to get the Tubi TV app and stream movie outside the US:
- Turn on the Apple TV.
- Connect to your WiFi connection again.
- On the Apple TV, search for the App Store.
- Search and install the Tubi TV app.
- Log in to the streaming app and enjoy all titles.
There is some tingling feeling about watching old movies that helps you take a walk down memory lane. You can trigger that strange feeling while streaming Tubi TV movies, whether it is Spider Baby from the 60’s or The City of the Dead. We hope this guide can help you unlock the service from any country.
Need more information? Contact us via the Live Chat option.