How to Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi (EMA)
Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi in simple steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: EMA Public Wifi
- You are now connected!
How to Connect to East Midlands WiFi for Free
Open your WiFi settings and select “EMA Public Wifi” to connect and use Free WiFi at East Midlands Airport.
You can use WiFi for Free up to 4 hours. Previously it was 1 hour, however, this service has been extended to 4 hours.
How to Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select EMA Public Wifi from options to connect
How to Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap EMA Public Wifi to connect
How to Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type EMA Public Wifi in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to East Midlands Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for EMA Public Wifi
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about East Midlands Airport
- The airport supports a roughly 6,000 employees
- The airport serves around 80 business and leisure destinations
- East Midlands manages 300,000 tons of freight a year
- The top airlines include Aurigny, BH Air, Flybe, Freebird Airlines, etc
- The busiest routes include Alicante, Palma de Mallorca, and more
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there time limit for East Midlands Airport Free WiFi?
Yes, previously it was 1 hour, now it has been extended to 4 hours for using Free WiFi.
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at East Mildands Airport?
You can setup account if you travel through East Midland a lot of times.
Is there any paid WiFi available at Eastmidlands Airport?
Yes, the premium rate starts from £5 per hour, £10 per day and £30 per month.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Edinburgh Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Newcastle Airport WiFi
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Cardiff Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi