How to Connect to Newcastle Airport WiFi (NCL)
Connecting to Newcastle Airport WiFi is easy:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Look for SSID named: _NCLFreeWiFi
- You are now connected!
How to Connect to Newcastle WiFi for Free
Connect to “_NCLFreeWiFi” to access Free WiFi at Newcastle Airport. There is a premium WiFi service as well if you want to play online games or stream videos.
How to Connect to Newcastle Airport WiFi on iOS
- Go to Wi-Fi settings from Home screen
- Toggle on Wi-Fi
- Select _NCLFreeWiFi from options to connect
How to Connect to Newcastle Airport WiFi on Android
- Go to your Android Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi under Wireless & Networks
- Select and tap _NCLFreeWiFi to connect
How to Connect to Newcastle Airport WiFi on Windows
- Go to Control Panel
- Find and click Network and Internet
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Go to setup a new connection or network
- Select Manually connect to a wireless network
- Type _NCLFreeWiFi in the Network Name field
- Select WPA2-Personal as Security Type
- Click Start this connection automatically
- Click Next
How to Connect to Newcastle Airport WiFi on Mac
- Click the WiFi icon on the menu bar
- Turn on the WiFi
- Look for _NCLFreeWiFi
- Click Next
Interesting Facts about Newcastle Airport
- It is the largest airport in the North East
- It supports a roughly 3,500 on-site jobs and 18,300 across the region
- The airport covers over 70 destinations
- The top airlines include Aer Lingus, British Airways, BH Air, EasyJet, etc
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Is there time limit for Newcastle Airport Free WiFi?
No, there is no time limit defined for Newcastle Airport WiFi..
Do I need to register to use Free WiFi at Newcastle Airport?
You need to simply connect to their WiFi to avail this service.
Is there any paid WiFi available at Newcastle Airport?
Yes, paid service or they called it premium service can be accessed by connecting to “_NCLPremiumWiFi” and following instruction from there. It costs you £5.
Why Should I Use a VPN on a WiFi Connection?
Free or public WiFi hotspots rarely use secure protocols and passwords. It is because of that public WiFi can be hijacked by hackers. Even if that’s not the case, hackers can create fake WiFi hotspots that are malicious. If any user joins a malicious network, their data, as well as online privacy, can be at risk. Therefore, users should use a virtual private network to bar hackers from breaching their devices or data. How? A VPN uses encryption and security protocols to protect data or network traffic against prying eyes.
Benefits of a VPN While Traveling
- Get around the internet censorship
- Make completely secure transactions online from any WiFi
- Hide all the browsing activities on any wireless or local network
- Access social media apps or services that are blocked in the region
- Find the cheapest airfares as well as rental rates
- Access and stream your favorite content online from anywhere
List of More UK Airport WiFi
- Manchester Airport WiFi
- London Luton Airport WiFi
- London Gatwick Airport WiFi
- London Standsted Airport WiFi
- London Heathrow Airport WiFi
- Edinburgh Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Airport WiFi
- Birmingham Airport WiFi
- Bristol Airport WiFi
- Southampton Airport WiFi
- Aberdeen Airport WiFi
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport WiFi
- East Midlands Airport WiFi
- Leeds Bradford Airport WiFi
- Cardiff Airport WiFi
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport WiFi
- Exeter Airport WiFi
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport WiFi