How to Open Ports for Roblox Using Port Forwarding
You are obsessed with Roblox because of all the hype you have heard from your friends. Now that you want to play it yourself, you are stuck with some unexpected problems:
- Roblox not letting you in the game
- System times out every time you try to connect
- Can’t seem to find a stable connection
If the aforementioned stumbling blocks crippling your gaming sessions and keeping you from playing Roblox, you are left with no other option but to rely on Roblox Port Forwarding.
By forwarding ports on your router, you can allow incoming traffic, which is otherwise blocked by the device. Consequently, you end up with a stable connection and a better gaming experience.
It is up to you whether you want to go for the manual port forwarding option or a more convenient method- PureVPN add-on.
Ports Needed To Run Roblox
If you’re unable to play Roblox without any interruptions, forwarding ports mentioned below would help you to avoid such instances. Here’s how to port forward Roblox:
Ports To Forward On PC – Windows
Ports To Forward On Xbox One
How to Forward Ports on Roblox
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to open Roblox ports on your router through manual settings. So, to get started with the manual Roblox port forwarding, you need to take care of some prerequisites first. For starters:
- You need the IP address of your router so you can open the panel on your device
- You also need to have the IP address of the device on which you want to play Roblox such as PC or Xbox
- Lastly, you need the TCP and UDP ports so you can forward the ports on your router for an optimal Roblox gaming experience.
We have mentioned the TCP and UDP ports for Windows as well as Xbox. So, what you only need is the IP address of your device and the router. Once you have that, follow the steps given below:
The process for forwarding a port goes like this:
- Open the router’s dashboard on your device by entering its IP address
- Login to the router’s dashboard by entering the credentials
- Go to the Port Forwarding settings on your router
- Now, enter your gaming device’s IP address in the respective field
- Insert the respective TCP and UDP ports of Roblox
- Save the changes and restart the router
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Open Roblox Ports with Just a Click
Forwarding ports to make your Roblox work on your device may seem easy if you follow the manual process. However, it is not always guaranteed.
For instance, if you are not a tech-savvy person, you may end up wrecking up your router’s settings. Secondly, you won’t be able to open ports easily on your router if it is firewalled by your ISP.
Moreover, there’s a reason why some ports are usually disallowed or blocked. For instance, the port may be blocked for security purposes.
If these problems mess up with your head and you don’t know what to do anymore, you can try Port Forwarding add-on with PureVPN now!
With the add-on in your arsenal, you can forward ports with a click, all the while not having to worry about ruining your router’s settings or stumbling upon any firewall.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
You don’t want to wreck your mind with the manual Roblox port forwarding process. Well, if you don’t want to do that, then don’t! You can simply subscribe to the premium add-on of PureVPN, i.e., Port Forwarding, and allow/disallow specific ports with just one click. Here’s another surprise for you- there are many other perks that you get to enjoy with our premium add-on such as:
- Remotely access your laptop or desktop from anywhere
- You can always speed up your games as well as torrent downloads
- You can unlock any TCP and UDP ports for any device with a click
- You can get around the Carrier-grade NAT
- You can use both the port forwarding add-on and the VPN at a time
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III