How to Open Ports for Honor Using Port Forwarding
Honor is a great game, especially when played online. Like all online games, though, sometimes you will have problems connecting to the game’s servers. But fear not, we’ve got a solution for you.
Enabling port forwarding for Honor is easy, and can dramatically improve the speed and stability of your connection. And in this guide, we’ll show you how to do it.
Ports To Forward On PC – Windows
Ports To Forward On Xbox One
Ports To Forward On PlayStation 4
How to Enable For Honor Port Forwarding
Now you know which ports Honor uses, we can forward them. We do that from your router. But first you’re going to need some extra details.Before we start, find and make a note of these details about your setup:
- Your router’s IP address
- The IP address of your PC or console
- The ports that are used by Honor. These are in the list above, so you can copy them
Now we have these details, you can forward the ports. The process is actually pretty easy:
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- First, open a web browser on your console or tablet.
- In the address bar at the top, paste your router’s IP address, and click go.
- This will take you to your router’s settings. Somewhere in here, you should see the port forwarding options.
- Once you’ve found them, you will need to enter the details you noted down earlier.
- Enter your router’s IP address into the box
- And then copy your PC or console’s IP address into the other box.
- Then tell your router to forward the ports for Honor, which you can copy from the list above.
- Now you should restart your router for the changes to take effect.
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
The PureVPN port forwarding add-on is designed to make port forwarding easy, fast, and intuitive. With just a few clicks, you can enable port forwarding for Honor or any other game using PureVPN’s Port Forwarding addon.
That saves you time looking around for details about your system and saves you time messing around with the settings on your router. And that’s time you could spend playing Honor.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
The PureVPN port forwarding add-on also comes with some great additional benefits:
- We’ve designed it so it works on almost every device. That means that you can forward your ports from your phone, your tablet, or whatever device you have to hand.
- Torrents will arrive faster when using the add-on, since port forwarding can also increase P2P download speeds.
- Lastly, it’s fully compatible with CGNAT (Carrier Grade Network Address Translation).
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III