How to Open Ports for Fantasy Grounds Using Port Forwarding
Fantasy Grounds is a great game, but like all online games, you might have network connection problems sometimes. Network Connection problems can sometimes be caused by blocked ports.
You can easily improve the reliability of your connection by enabling port forwarding for Fantasy Grounds. That’s simple to do, and in this guide, we’ll show you how.
Ports Needed To Run Fantasy Grounds
Here are the ports that are used Fantasy Grounds, and the ones we are going to forward:
PORTS TO FORWARD ON PC – WINDOWS
How to Enable Fantasy Grounds Port Forwarding
You can enable port forwarding right from your router, but in order to do that you’re going to need a few extra pieces of information.
Before we get to the port forwarding process, then, make sure you have the following to hand:
- Your router’s IP address.
- The IP address of your PC or console.
- The ports that Fantasy Grounds uses. You can copy those from the list above.
Now to actually forward the ports. Doing this is simple:.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser on your console or PC, and in the address bar at the top, paste your router’s IP address.
- Hit go, and this will bring you to your router’s settings menu.
- In here, you’ll see port forwarding options somewhere.
- Once you find port forwarding, you’ll need to enter some details.
- Enter your router’s IP address into the box.
- And then copy your PC or console’s IP address into the other box.
- Then type or paste the ports for Fantasy Grounds into the third box.
- Finally, restart your router so the new settings can take effect.
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
PureVPN’s port forwarding add-on is designed, as the name suggests, for forwarding ports. It takes the hassle out of doing this, so you can unblock ports for Fantasy Grounds or any other game with just a few clicks.
That’s going to save you a lot of time if you play online games. The time you could spend playing games.
Play Fantasy Grounds with your friends using PureVPN and enjoy uninterrupted gaming experience.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
We’ve also made our port forwarding add-on with a number of other features:
- It is compatible with your phone, tablet, and other devices. So you can forward ports with whatever you have to hand.
- Torrenting is faster, since port forwarding also increases P2P download speeds.
- You can also use CGNAT (Carrier Grade Network Address Translation).
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- WWE 2k18
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III