How to Open Ports for PUBG Using Port Forwarding
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, more commonly known as PUBG, is one of the best online multiplayer battle royale games with an active player base in the millions. The gameplay is immersive and full of excitement; you can play with your friends as well as communicate with them to build strategies on surviving and winning.
If you want to be a part of the action but haven’t been able to, don’t worry as we’ve got you covered! By opening specific ports on your router, you can make your PUBG gaming experience more stable and even faster. Here, we’ll show you just how to go about this.
Quickly & Safely Open Ports Behind CGNAT
Opening a port behind CGNAT shouldn’t be complicated. With the Port Forwarding add-on, it’s as simple as 1, 2, and 3!
Ports Needed To Run PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
Being a gamer, it can be quite frustrating when you’re unable to play to your full potential due to ports unavailable. If you’re unable to play PUBG seamlessly, forwarding the ports mentioned below should help you avoid instances of ports being unavailable:
Ports To Forward On PC – Windows
Ports To Forward On PlayStation 4
Ports To Forward On Xbox One
How to Forward Ports on PUBG
Now that you know how forwarding ports for PUBG can optimize your gaming performance, the next step is to delve into your router’s settings. However, before you do, make sure you have the following pieces of information:
- First off, you need to know what your router IP address is.
- Second, you have to find the IP address of your Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC.
- Finally, you must figure out the TCP and UDP ports of PUBG that need to be opened (check the list above).
Once you have these details with you, proceed with the following step-by-step guide to enable port forwarding for PUBG:
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Enter your router’s IP address in the URL bar of your web browser.
- Use your router’s admin credentials to access the dashboard.
- Locate your router’s port forwarding section.
- Enter your PC or gaming console’s IP address in the applicable box.
- In the corresponding boxes, insert the TCP and UDP ports of PUBG.
- Now, restart your router to apply the changes.
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
Port Forwarding is not an easy task to perform by amateurs. Routers come with different interfaces that can make navigating through the settings pretty confusing. More often than not, your ISP will block certain ports for security purposes.
Sometimes, the operating system’s firewall blocks the necessary ports to play Battlefield V online. If you’re looking for an easy solution to port forwarding, PureVPN has got you covered! The Port Forwarding add-on makes life easier.
With it, you can allow or disallow all ports as well as allow specific ports in just a few clicks!
With it, you can easily open specific ports, open all ports, or even block all ports. However, that’s not the only way the Port Forwarding add-on can help you. The following are some other benefits of using the first-of-its-kind add-on.
- Access your computer or laptop from anywhere in the world.
- Increase the speed of your torrent downloads.
- Open TCP and UPD ports from your preferred device.
- Bypass CGNAT (Carrier-grade NAT).
- Use a VPN and port forwarding simultaneously.
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III