How to Open Ports for Black Ops 4 Using Port Forwarding
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter game with a rapidly growing player base. Now, this is mainly due to the game’s all-new battle royale game mode, titled Blackout. However, with a game mode as competitive as that, it seems players have been having several issues with the game, or its servers to be precise.
This includes lag, delay and in some cases, even rubberbanding which as we all know by now, is one of the most annoying things for an online gamer. So, to help the Black Ops 4 community, we are going to explain how Black Ops 4 Port Forwarding can help you work around such issues.
Ports Needed To Run Black Ops 5
Mentioned below are the ports required to run Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 without any issues like lag. If any of these are blocked, then we advise you to open them for a much smoother experience. Hopefully, opening these ports will get rid of instances of connectivity loss, high ping and lag.
Ports To Forward On PC
Ports To Forward On PlayStation 4
Ports To Forward On Xbox One
How to Enable Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Port Forwarding
Enabling Port Forwarding for Black Ops 4 is easier than you think. All you have to is head on over to your router’s settings and make a few alternations there. But to make things even simpler, we are here with a step-by-step guide on how you can open Black Ops 4 ports.
But before we begin, there are a number of this which are required. Check out the list down below:
- Your router’s IP address
- The IP address of your PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- The TCP and UDP ports which need to be opened. (List provided above)
If you already have all of these prerequisites available then you’re ready to get started. However, if you don’t, don’t worry. We have your back. Go through our guide on How to Forward Ports on your Router for Online Games for more details.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and add in your newly-acquired router’s IP address in the search bar.
- Look for your router’s port forwarding section in the settings
- Add your gaming platform’s IP address in the correct box
- Add the TCP and UDP Black Ops 4 ports
- Restart your router for the changes to take effect
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on makes it easier to open TCP and UDP ports, including the ones required for Black Ops 4. So, if you don’t want to go through the process of setting up port forwarding manually, then our Port Forwarding Add-on is your best bet.
With it, not only can you open Black Ops 4 ports in a few clicks but also get many other benefits.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
Play for as long as you want without having to worry about lag, delay, and other such issues. With PureVPN’s Port Forwarding add-on, online gaming has never looked better.
Here are some other benefits of using Port Forwarding add-on:
- Complete Portability. Access your computer from anywhere at any time
- Boost the speeds of your P2P downloads
- Open UDP/TCP Ports from any device
- Configure CGNAT (Carrier Grade Network Address Translation) using Port Forwarding
- Open specific ports for boosting performance in online games
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III