How to Open Ports for Destiny 2 Using Port Forwarding
Destiny 2 is an amazing game, and is even better when played online. The only problem is that sometimes your game can be affected by poor connection speeds, or unstable connections.
There are different ways to fix that, but one of the easiest is to enable port forwarding for Destiny 2. This will give you a more direct connection to the game servers. In this guide, I’ll show you how to do it.
PORTS TO FORWARD ON PC – WINDOWS
PORTS TO FORWARD ON – PLAYSTATION 4
PORTS TO FORWARD ON – XBOX ONE
How To Enable Destiny 2 Port Forwarding
You can enable port forwarding for Destiny 2 direct from your router. You’re going to need a few extra details about your system before you can do that, though.
So before we begin, make sure you have the following:
- Your router’s IP address.
- The IP address of your PC or console.
- The ports you need to forward for Destiny 2, from the list above.
Now you can start to forward the ports. You do this from your router, so:
- Get a web browser open on your PC or console, and paste you router’s IP into the address bar.
- Go to this page, and you’ll see your router’s settings menu.
- Find and open the port forwarding options.
- In this menu, you’ll need the details you collected.
- Enter your router’s IP address into the box.
- And then copy your PC or console’s IP address into the other box.
- Last, enter the ports for Destiny 2 from the list above.
- Now restart your router, and your ports will be forwarded.
PureVPN’s Port Forwarding Add-on
Easy & Secured Way to Open All Ports
Our port forwarding add-on makes the process of enabling port forwarding for Destiny 2 or any other game much faster, and much easier. You can do this in just a few clicks.
If you forward your ports for gaming a lot, it’s going to save you a lot of time.
Benefits of Using PureVPN Port Forwarding Add-On
Our port forwarding add-on also comes with some great additional benefits:
- It works with almost every device out there, so you can forward your ports from your phone or tablet.
- It will boost your torrenting speed, because port forwarding also improves P2P speeds.
- Lastly, it’s fully compatible with CGNAT (Carrier Grade Network Address Translation).
Further Port Forwarding Guides
- PC Gaming Port Forwading
- Players Unknown Battleground
- Apex Legends
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Battlefield V: Firestorm
- Arma 3
- Destiny 2
- Fantasy Grounds
- For Honor
- Rocket League
- League of Legends
- Port Forwarding For Games
- Dead by Daylight
- Among Us
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Dota 2
- ARK Survival Evolved
- Age of Empire 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- eFootball PES 2020
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- WWE 2k18
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Diablo III