How to Delete Zoom Account in Five Easy Steps
Zoom has gained quite a prominence ever since the Corona crisis has begun. While colleges and institutes are being shut down for students’ safety, teachers are turning to video conferencing tools like Zoom to keep their classes going.
The same is the case with businesses that have been forced to shut their buildings and ask the staff to work from home.
In any case, if you’re searching for ways to delete the Zoom account, then the following guide will help you out.
How to Delete Zoom Account in 5 Easy Steps?
You can easily delete Zoom account subscription by following the steps given below. Once you’re done, you can move to delete Zoom apps from all of your devices.
To delete Zoom account subscription, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit Zoom website on your browser and Log in to your Account
- Go to My Account from the top-right corner of the page
- Now, click on “Account Management” under “Admin” category on the side panel
- Click on “Account Profile” and then click on “Terminate my account.”
- You will be asked to confirm the choice you’ve made. Click on the Yes button to complete the process.
How to Delete Zoom on Windows?
Deleting Zoom on Windows is easy. You just have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Start Menu
- Go to Apps and right-click on Start Zoom icon
- Select Uninstall
- Click Uninstall on the next window
- Click Yes to delete Zoom on Windows.
How to Delete Zoom on Android phone?
“It is easy to delete Zoom on Android. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Settings app
- Go to Apps
- Tap on See all Apps
- Scroll until you see Zoom and select it
- Select Uninstall and delete Zoom
How to Delete Zoom on iPhone?
You can easily delete Zoom on iPhone by following the steps given below:
- Long press the Zoom app icon from your home screen
- Tap on “Delete App”
- Confirm your choice to delete Zoom
How to Delete Zoom on Mac?
You can delete Zoom on Mac by following these steps:
- Open your Zoom app
- Select Zoom.us from the menu
- Click on Uninstall Zoom
- Select OK to confirm your choice.
Why Would You Want to Delete Your Zoom Account?
There might be several reasons for you to delete Zoom account. It might be that you’ve found an alternative video conferencing tool that fits better with your needs.
For instance, Google Hangouts is considered by many as the optimum tool for video conferencing.
If the size of participants is small, and the meeting time needs to be longer than Google Hangouts is a much better tool.
Zoom’s free version only supports video conferencing of up to 40 mins on the free version. That isn’t the case with Google hangouts.
Similarly, some people find House Party a much better tool for video conferencing.
Others worry that Zoom might be selling their data with third party companies.
This is what Zoom had been doing until a while ago.
These reasons often force people to delete Zoom and choose an alternative tool.
But now that you’ve learned how to delete Zoom account, you won’t have to worry about any security or privacy concerns related to the service.
Want to reclaim your online privacy? You might want to check below how to delete your account guides of social media platforms: